TeJota
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

NFL 08/09

+21
palitongo
MicroZERO
enro
lfsm
JOSE250921
alsmareo
sinsombra
oreimono
Kutxi
sonic34
luzvel
dawedz
Blitzman
Tony Montana169
jankovic
All Day
Judini
juan antonio
Tiliuss
mokujin21
PRENSIL
25 participantes

Página 4 de 40. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Siguiente

NFL 08/09 - Página 4 Empty Re: NFL 08/09

Mensaje  Tony Montana169 Dom 13 Jul 2008, 10:39

me imagino a juan antonio con su muñeco inchable de favre....
Tony Montana169
Tony Montana169
McNabb castración
McNabb castración

Número de mensajes : 5561
Gamertag : Tony Montana169
PS Online : Tony Montana2007
Wii Code : Balkman MVP!!!

Mensaje  sonic34 Dom 13 Jul 2008, 23:43

Este hombre tiene menos credibilidad con las retiradas que Luis risa ... y por que a los Packers no les vale como titular? Shocked Shocked ... ha demostrado de sobra el año pasado que puede segir a primer nivel.
sonic34
sonic34
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!

Número de mensajes : 12317
Gamertag : sonic34
PS Online : sonic34_us

Mensaje  Judini Jue 17 Jul 2008, 09:34

Bueno para los que esten interesados para el Domingo 27 de este mes

NFL 08/09 - Página 4 1672008237261zp8

A falta de NFL estos últimos meses no ha estado nada mal ver según que partidos y los 2 mejores de la liga se van ha encontrar en la final de la Arena Bowl .
Judini
Judini
El abominable hombre de las nieves
El abominable hombre de las nieves

Número de mensajes : 5361
Gamertag : Judini

Mensaje  mokujin21 Mar 22 Jul 2008, 01:53

Jason Taylor, de los Dolphins, traspasado a los Redskins a cambio de una segunda ronda del draft del 2009 y una sexta del 2010
mokujin21
mokujin21
El Gran Hermano dictador
El Gran Hermano dictador

Número de mensajes : 21136
Gamertag : mokujin21
PS Online : mokujin21

https://tejota.forosactivos.com

Mensaje  sonic34 Mar 22 Jul 2008, 07:20

Mala noticia para el Elegido : Shockey, el TE de los Giants, a los Saints por dos rondas del draft próximo.
sonic34
sonic34
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!

Mensaje  PRENSIL Mar 22 Jul 2008, 07:29

Ojú, que movimiento mas feo para los Giants a corto plazo.

Vaya pareja de TE que se hacen los redskins Shocked
PRENSIL
PRENSIL
El rey pescador
El rey pescador

Número de mensajes : 13011
Gamertag : PRENSIL

Mensaje  sonic34 Mar 22 Jul 2008, 23:53

PRENSIL escribió:Ojú, que movimiento mas feo para los Giants a corto plazo.

Vaya pareja de TE que se hacen los redskins Shocked

Shocked

A los Saints oiga!! andaque
sonic34
sonic34
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!

Mensaje  PRENSIL Miér 23 Jul 2008, 00:05

Saints, redskins... son todos la misma mierda descojone descojone descojone Embarassed descojone descojone
PRENSIL
PRENSIL
El rey pescador
El rey pescador

Mensaje  Tiliuss Miér 23 Jul 2008, 03:42

PRENSIL escribió:Saints, redskins... son todos la misma mierda descojone descojone descojone Embarassed descojone descojone

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad de eso nada.....yo creo que querias decir : "vaya pareja de DE", y la verdad es que con Taylor y con Carter este año espero que puedan meter presion al QB rival porque sino..... Rolling Eyes
Tiliuss
Tiliuss
Maricochili
Maricochili

Número de mensajes : 3287

Mensaje  juan antonio Jue 24 Jul 2008, 08:14

Tony Montana169 escribió:me imagino a juan antonio con su muñeco inchable de favre....

Pués por aquí lo tengo, pero no se que camiseta ponerle jejejejejejeje. Creo que es un error por parte de los Packers no admitirle de vuelta, pero.......que se le va a hacer..........camiseta nueva para la colección tiruriruri tiruriruri tiruriruri tiruriruri risa risa risa risa risa
juan antonio
juan antonio
Marvel Zombie
Marvel Zombie

Número de mensajes : 798
Gamertag : fuentetaja

Mensaje  dawedz Mar 29 Jul 2008, 03:16

Bueno pues dedicado al payo Juan Antonio.....por si no lo has leido...

Watching And Waiting
NFL 08/09 - Página 4 Nfl_a_bfavre_412

Favre delays arrival to Packers camp at GM's request

Brett Favre has signed his letter seeking reinstatement to the Green Bay Packers but may not send it to the NFL until Monday or Tuesday.

Favre said in a telephone interview that he did not report to the Packers' camp Sunday with the rest of the team in part because general manager Ted Thompson pleaded with him to delay his arrival.

Such is the drama that continues to build around Favre.

He offered to compete for his old job but was told that wasn't possible.

He admits he has spoken to Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress but says it wasn't tampering.

He's open to a trade, but not just to the New York Jets or Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

He's hoping commissioner Roger Goodell can mediate the impasse that he has reached with the Packers.

"I asked Ted [Saturday], 'Am I welcome in the building if I report?' And Ted was just about shattered," Favre said in a telephone interview. "He said, 'Brett, you can't do that -- you'll get me fired.' I told him I'm not trying to get anybody fired. So Ted asked me to let the guys report and let's try to resolve this over the next two or three days."

Consequently, Favre did not fax a letter he has signed to request his reinstatement as an active player to the league office on Saturday. That did not sit well with Favre's wife Deanna or his agent, James "Bus" Cook.

"Deanna, Bus, everyone here [in Mississippi] says, 'You're so stupid, letting [the Packers] play you like this," Favre said. "They want me to get in there now. I may wait until Tuesday or so."

Favre said that Thompson wasn't receptive to the veteran quarterback winning his job back from Aaron Rodgers. He relayed his most recent conversation Saturday with the GM.

"I said, 'Let me compete, you'll know I'll win this job' and Ted said again, 'Brett, things have changed. Aaron Rodgers is our quarterback.' It's pretty clear -- and this is what I told the commissioner -- that they want me to go away, stay retired. They would much rather see me in a Packers' uniform, paying me $12 million to be a backup -- which you know they really don't want -- rather than see in another uniform, no matter what they say. They'll drag this out, asking a king's ransom [in a trade], hoping it all goes away."

Childress explained his talk with Favre further during Vikings training camp on Sunday.

"I've always felt like he could play. I told him so right after the game last year when they beat us 35-0. I wish he would have retired. I told him that to his face," Childress said. "He's still got some zip on it. In my mind it's no different than me talking to Donovan McNabb as he's [reporting] to training camp or talking to Brian Westbrook. I communicate with people in this league. You don't leave past relationships."

Goodell has spoken to Favre twice, most recently on Saturday.

"Roger is willing to help but he has to be careful," Favre said. "I told him I could easily send in this letter [of reinstatement] but they really don't want me there and it'll be a big circus. They play this both ways. Privately, they don't want me there. Publicly, if I sent in the letter but didn't show up right away, they could always fine me or say, `See, why isn't he here? He really doesn't want to play.' Give me my release and see if I want to play or not."

Packers players were scheduled to attend meetings and take physicals Sunday. Running back Ryan Grant -- an exclusive-rights free agent who has refused to sign a tender offer from the team and is pursuing a long-term deal -- also did not report Sunday morning.

Players, coaches and Thompson were not scheduled to meet with reporters until after the Packers' first practice Monday morning.

It appears Tuesday is Favre's soft deadline to report to camp or possibly be traded. According to Favre, Thompson asked him if he was interested in a trade. "Yeah, but not just to the teams you want me to go to," Favre said, relaying his conversation with the Packers' GM.

The Packers have given permission to the Jets and Buccaneers to talk to Favre. The Jets have had conversations with Cook but have not talked directly to Favre.

Favre would not admit that the Vikings are his preferred team of choice but he confirmed he has spoken with Childress and admitted as much to both Goodell and NFL director of security Milt Ahlerich. The Packers filed a tampering complaint against the Vikings.

"I have never denied talking to Childress," Favre said. "I've known [Childress] for about 12 years going back to when he and Jay Norvell were assistants at Wisconsin and they used to come in and sit in our quarterback meetings. And then Brad went to Philadelphia to be with Andy Reid and, you know, Andy and I are big buddies so the relations continued.

'Like I told Milt and like I told the commissioner, I've spoken to Childress. I've spoken to Darrell Bevell [Vikings offensive coordinator], I've spoken to Andy Reid, I've spoken to Mike Sherman, Matt Millen, Steve Mariucci ... I've spoken to a lot of guys who are my friends and guys who have coached me, either talked to them or left messages."

Favre claims that his communications with many of those coaches, including Childress, was a matter of seeing if it was within reason to change his mind about retirement.

"I called them and asked them, 'Am I crazy? Am I wrong for pushing this? Can I still play the game? Should I let it die? I mean, I think you know what the answer is. I can still play. I said it when I retired [in March]. Now I've had a change of heart about playing but I've always known I can still play."

Favre said Ahlerich asked him point-blank if Childress or anybody with the Vikings enticed him to play again.

"I told Milt, 'No, I wasn't [enticed],'" Favre said. "I told Milt and Roger Goodell that if talking to teams is tampering, then there's about seven-to-10 teams that are guilty of tampering. But Brad isn't going to try to entice me because he knows that even if he wanted me to play there, it's not going to happen. The Packers aren't going to let that happen.

"So Brad and I, yeah, we talk and we exchange text messages. The Packers know that. After we beat them last year, Brad sent me a text message, teasing me how a gray-haired quarterback could still play. And the Packers were aware of that because I shared a laugh with 'em about that."

Favre adamantly denied reports that the Packers had evidence of his communications with Childress because they had the phone records from Favre's team-issued cell phone.

"That's just bogus," Favre said. "I don't have a Packers' cell phone. Never have. I told Ted [on Thursday] that he and [coach Mike] McCarthy needed to clear up this cell phone thing. I told him they needed to get in front of the media and admit that I don't have one of their cell phones. And Ted said, 'Well, I think somebody already squashed that [story].' But that isn't enough. They need to get up and admit it's ridiculous and bogus."

Thompson did not immediately return a phone message to respond to Favre's version of the story.

Chris Mortensen covers the NFL for ESPN. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report
dawedz
dawedz
Genéticamente superior
Genéticamente superior

Número de mensajes : 2061
Gamertag : dawedz

Mensaje  PRENSIL Mar 29 Jul 2008, 06:49

Ya te valía haber puesto un tamaño de letra mas grande risa risa risa risa
PRENSIL
PRENSIL
El rey pescador
El rey pescador

Mensaje  dawedz Mar 29 Jul 2008, 19:02

PRENSIL escribió:Ya te valía haber puesto un tamaño de letra mas grande risa risa risa risa

Todavia estoy a tiempo señor mañor!!! bigrin bigrin bigrin bigrin bigrin bigrin bigrin bigrin
dawedz
dawedz
Genéticamente superior
Genéticamente superior

Mensaje  sonic34 Mar 05 Ago 2008, 04:46

Fare vuelve a los Packers, está ya con el equipo y ahora a luchar con Rogers por el puesto. Lo que no está tan claro es que, si no recupera el puesto de titular se vaya a quedar, la opción traspaso aun es posible.
sonic34
sonic34
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!

Mensaje  sonic34 Mar 05 Ago 2008, 04:46

Favre risa
sonic34
sonic34
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!

Mensaje  PRENSIL Mar 05 Ago 2008, 07:46

Con el temporadón que hizo normal que quiera seguir risa risa
PRENSIL
PRENSIL
El rey pescador
El rey pescador

Mensaje  sonic34 Jue 07 Ago 2008, 04:04

Pues Favre y el mister de Green Bay han hablado, y que se ha acabado vamos. Favre se va de los Packers, la pregunta es donde, a Chicago o Vikings no quiere Green Bay que vaya por ser rivales de división. Tampa o Jets suenan ahora.
sonic34
sonic34
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!

Mensaje  Tiliuss Jue 07 Ago 2008, 19:16

Favre a los Jets.....menuda mierda!! me hubiese gustado mas verle en Tampa con Chucky pero bueno....Ya sabemos que equipo se va a cojer Juan Antonio este año no? bigrin bigrin
Tiliuss
Tiliuss
Maricochili
Maricochili

Número de mensajes : 3287

Mensaje  dawedz Jue 07 Ago 2008, 19:35

ta clarísimoooooo descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone
dawedz
dawedz
Genéticamente superior
Genéticamente superior

Mensaje  juan antonio Vie 08 Ago 2008, 06:35

No me disgusta esa camiseta tiruriruri tiruriruri tiruriruri tiruriruri tiruriruri tiruriruri tiruriruri tiruriruri . Ya tengo regalo de navidad. Es que se lo han puesto a huevo a mi mujer descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone descojone .

Y este torneo os espero a todos en la Gran Manzana majetes risa risa risa risa risa risa risa risa risa risa risa risa
juan antonio
juan antonio
Marvel Zombie
Marvel Zombie

Número de mensajes : 798
Gamertag : fuentetaja

Mensaje  PRENSIL Vie 08 Ago 2008, 08:04

risa risa risa risa risa
PRENSIL
PRENSIL
El rey pescador
El rey pescador

Mensaje  sonic34 Vie 08 Ago 2008, 08:50

Entonces que, mete a los Jets en playoffs? Yo digo que no, mucho hueso en la AFC
sonic34
sonic34
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!

Mensaje  mokujin21 Vie 08 Ago 2008, 09:06

sonic34 escribió:Entonces que, mete a los Jets en playoffs? Yo digo que no, mucho hueso en la AFC

Juegan 2 veces contra NE, lo más seguro es que pierdan las 2. Pero claro, juegan 2 veces contra Miami y Buffalo, eso son casi seguro 4 victorias. Luego, 49ers, Rams, Raiders y Chiefs son medianamente fáciles, incluso los Cardinals. Ya llevamos 9. Una sorpresa ante Titans, Bengals o Broncos, y llegan a 10 victorias.

Sí, pueden ir a playoff risa
mokujin21
mokujin21
El Gran Hermano dictador
El Gran Hermano dictador

Mensaje  sonic34 Vie 08 Ago 2008, 09:21

mokujin21 escribió:
sonic34 escribió:Entonces que, mete a los Jets en playoffs? Yo digo que no, mucho hueso en la AFC

Juegan 2 veces contra NE, lo más seguro es que pierdan las 2. Pero claro, juegan 2 veces contra Miami y Buffalo, eso son casi seguro 4 victorias. Luego, 49ers, Rams, Raiders y Chiefs son medianamente fáciles, incluso los Cardinals. Ya llevamos 9. Una sorpresa ante Titans, Bengals o Broncos, y llegan a 10 victorias.

Sí, pueden ir a playoff risa

El calendario no es malo no Shocked , pero todos esos partidos hay que ganarlos. Y es que si metes seguro a Patriots, Chargers, Colts, Jaguars ... quedan pocas plazas para mucho equipo bueno.
sonic34
sonic34
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!
SONIC DIMISIÓN!!!

Mensaje  mokujin21 Vie 08 Ago 2008, 10:05

Chad Pennington, cortado por los Jets. Se rumorea que podría ir a Vikings o Dolphins
mokujin21
mokujin21
El Gran Hermano dictador
El Gran Hermano dictador

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 40. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Siguiente